The morning has come, the First Lite is shining and ready to take on the gorgeous day on-snow. Catch-Free baseline makes this entry level board predictable and easy to handle so more time is spent turning and learning
- Baseline Type: Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and - voila! - no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybritech Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- All Mountain Dual Progressive Sidecut - Designed for any level of rider, our Dual Progressive sidecut is a mistake friendly, fun and forgiving sidecut, which allows for more consistent riding in all situations.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: 3/4" Setback