The 2014 Lime Lite is the freestyle favorite of the K2 Women’s Alliance. From on mountain freestyle vibe of Taylor Goberg to the park and podium winning style of Silje Norendal the Lime Lite’s Freestyle Baseline with Tweekend and Rhythm core provide the best possible feel and flex for women who want one board for everything freestyle.
- Baseline Type: Freestyle Rocker w/Tweekend - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Twin Hyper Progressive Sidecut - A infinite number of different radius are blended together. Results in a super predictable feel that never hooks - Responsive and smooth at high speeds
- W2 Rhythm Core - Uniquely shaped and designed to contour to women's riding style and finesse .
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- Carbon Web 1 : rider input/output system resulting in a more connected feedback loop from terrain to rider.
- 2000 Sintered Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.