The Darko boot remains the staple of K2’s freestyle boot line. Super lightweight design reduces foot fatigue while Boa Conda and Intuition technologies combine to create the most customizable and secure fit in the industry. With over 7 years as a team favorite, and the connected, confident feel of traditional laces, the Darko is the go-to boot for your freestyle needs.
- Traditional Lace-up - tie em loose or tie em tight, tie them up like your shoes
- Boa Conda Liner Lacing - Boa controlled liner tightening operation that provides superior heel hold for all day comfort and response.
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D Liner - thermo-forming Intuition standard density foam for superior out of the box fit and lasting comfort. Engineered 3D liner bottom designed to work perfectly with any foot shape or insole
- Street-light Outsole - Designed to be as light as possible and have maximum traction. Constructed of a full perimeter of rubber and an interior of blown rubber that removes weight. Lark snow clearing lugs in the center for grip while you hike any rail, kicker or cliff drop.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Mouldable Internal J Bars - Additional ankle and heel hold that molds to the contours of your feet
- Additional Details: 3D Formed Tongue, Articulating Flex Zone