The new Tour Preferred Wedge is a Classic Grind for the player who prefers a clean, classically designed wedge with a very traditional shape. This model is offered in lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with tour-proven bounce options. The design is clean with slight progressive camber (more in the higher lofts) and generous heel relief. The heel relief allows for the versatility of a C-grind on open-faced shots but retains the main sole surface for better performance on full swings and shots from the bunker.
- Optimized microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
- New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish