The iconic GEL-Noosa Tri 9 gets updated with Seamless Construction and is loaded with triathlon specific features.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) (Running): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax is a recognition that each IGS component works best when it evolves from static (one big block) to dynamic - (multiple ridges). Benefits: Reduces weight; Improves comfort and ride; Maintains stability
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Perforated Sockliner: optimizes moisture drainage
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Seamless Upper Construction: reduces chance of irritation and improves the comfort and fit
- Glow-in-the-Dark Print: Upper print glows in the dark after exposure to light sources
- Guidance Line®: Vertical ?ex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait ef?ciency
- DuraSponge® Outsole: A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR® Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber: Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability