From The North Face, the Alpen Blitz Triclimate® jacket offers up versatile protection on the slopes this winter. Combine the waterproof exterior shell with the insulated liner when the weather cools, remove the liner jacket during spring skiing conditions, and wear the liner as a standalone jacket around the lodge.
- outer shell is waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- adjustable, removable hood
- reverse-coil chest pocket
- underarm vents
- handwarmer zip pockets
- wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- adjustable cuff tabs
- internal goggles pocket
- 2-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- adjustable hem system on zip-in liner jacket
- Shell: 160 g/m² HyVent® 2L 100% Nylon Taslan®
- Liner: 65 g/m² 53% Recycled Polyester / 47% Polyester
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Center-back Length: Shell - 31 in. / Liner - 27.5 in.
- Average Weight: 1330 g / 2 lb. 15 oz.