Well insulated for those cold days on the slopes, The North Face Jeppeson Men’s Pants have a relaxed fit that accommodates long johns and base layers with ease. A more fitted shape through the thigh and knee reduces bulk for better mobility.
- Fully seam sealed and waterproof for weather protection
- Breathable weave lets air in so you don't get overheated
- Stretch panels free you to move
- Waist tabs provide an adjustable fit
- Zip pockets for warming your hands
- Water-resistant cargo pocket protects gear
- Chimney Venting™ in inner thighs encourages airflow to cool you down
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic fits close for protection
- Kick patches and reinforced edge guard reduce wear and tear
- Shell: 100 % Nylon HyVent 2 L Fabric with Mechanical Stretch
- Insulation: 40 g Heatseeker™
- Insulation Weight: 60 g
- Average Weight: 650 g / 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Inseam: 32"