Brave harsh winter conditions with The North Face Plasma jacket, redesigned and fully-insulated with PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ technology. Round, synthetic-fibre clusters trap and retain heat, for phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather while remaining highly compressible. This lightweight, hooded jacket is also constructed with a waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior that remains breathable when layered.
- waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- fully adjustable, removable hood
- front storm flap and adjustable cuffs with Velcro® closure
- compressible insulation traps warmth even when wet
- hem cinch-cord
- media pocket
- exposed, water-resistant Napoleon pocket
- exposed, water-resistant zippered hand pockets for secure storage
- Shell: 75D 116 g/m² HyVent® 2L 100% Mechanical Stretch Polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Average Weight: 980 g / 34.57 oz.
- Center-back Length: 29 in.