Balancing technical features with a street-savvy aesthetic, The North Face Hickory Pass alpine ski jacket is crafted with a soft, mélange exterior and varied insulation that customizes your warmth on the slopes by placing the most insulation at your core and slightly less in the sleeves.
- waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- fully adjustable, removable hood
- 2-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- water-resistant, zippered chest pocket keeps your items secure and dry
- underarm vents help regulate airflow
- adjustable cuff tabs
- dual-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets
- wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- internal media security pocket
- adjustable hem system
- internal goggles pocket
- Shell: 196 g/m² HyVent® 2L - 100% Polyester Mélange
- Insulation: 100 g / 80 g / 60 g Heatseeker™
- Average Weight: 1160 g / 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Center-back Length: 30 in.