A tonal, debossed pattern sets the waterproof, insulated, four-way stretch Kempinski jacket from The North Face apart from the alpine-ski pack. Insulation is strategically balanced through the body and sleeves, with slightly less in the hood, giving you streamlined warmth on the hill. Loaded with technical features for superior on-hill performance.
- waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- fully adjustable, removable hood
- snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch Panels
- stretch lining panels improve range of motion and comfort
- water-resistant PU front zip
- water-resistant, zippered chest pocket keeps your items secure and dry
- underarm vents
- internal LYCRA® comfort cuffs with adjustable cuff tabs
- dual-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets
- wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- internal media security pocket and rapid-release cellphone pocket, premium internal goggles pocket
- adjustable hem system
- Shell: 156 g/m² HyVent® 2L - 86% Nylon / 14% Elastane 4-Way Stretch Woven Twill
- Insulation: 100 g / 60 g / 40 g PrimaLoft® Silver
- Average Weight: 1100 g / 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Center-back Length: 29.5 in.