The Dalbello KR2 RAMPAGE ski boot is part of Dalbellos RDP, Rider Development Program. Innovative ski boot 3 piece design, called Cabrio, combines a boot shell / boot cuff assembly open on top with an external shell tongue closure. The result is immediate lateral support with dynamic energy transfer. Perfect for the skier looking for All mountain versatility and performance in a lightweight nimble boot. Cabrio is easy to put on and take off.
- Shock absorbing inner boot board minimizes shock to the foot and shin
- Cabrio 3 piece design allows for lateral support, energy transfer, smooth flex and shock absorption.
- Contour 4 Shell fit maps the anatomical contours of the foot inside the lower shell at 4 critical fit points. Giving a close accurate shell fit
- Adjustable flex
- Centre Balanced Rocker Stance. Neutral, centred and more upright stance is engineered to improve balance with new rockered ski shapes
- Replaceable toe & heel soles
- DynaLink Rearfoot Retention provides strong foothold and rear foot stability
- Adjustable forward lean
- Adjustable Twin Canting for proper alignment and better comfort.
- TruFit Sport liner helps keep feet warm & dry and can be heat moulded for best fit.
- Combination of PU shell & cuff with PA Kinetic Response tongue provides performance and durability.
- Hand made in Asolo Italy
- 100 Flex
- 98mm Last
- Sizes offered: 22.0 - 29.5 Mondo
- Black / Bronze
- adjustable flex
- Cabrio Design Bi-Injected PU shell, PU cuff, PA tongue
- Dalbello celebrates its 40th anniversary
- Centre-Balanced "Rocker" Stance
- Contour 4 Shell -Fit. Internal boot shell and inner boot contours with the anatomical shape of the foot in 4 key areas: Ankle, Heel, Navicular & 5th Metatarsal
- 3 Aluminum Micro Adjustable buckles. 1 Inverted.
- Handmade TruFit Sport liner with Comfort density Ulteva foam, comfort toe box and heat ready construction. Warm and dry.