Originally released in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield with inspiration from Native American sandals, the Nike Air Huarache Men’s Shoe changed the rules with a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom fit. Remastered with modern technology for cushioning and impact protection, this shoe delivers a flexible and secure ride that’s super comfortable.
- Combination upper including leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and spandex for an ultra-comfortable and flexible fit
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility