The PhD Ski Light socks keep your feet warm and dry without sacrificing boot performance. We placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin for protection against the boot and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Made with our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a sock that never bunches, slips, or binds. And our patented ReliaWool™ technology provides superior durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- strategically-placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 67% Merino Wool / 31% Nylon / 2% Elastane