The GEL-Kayano® 21 2E Wide Width has been updated with the best in ASICS’ technical innovation. This staple in the ASICS running shoe lineup provides the lightest and most stable ride to date, suited for mild to moderate overpronators. The 2E width allows for a roomier toe box, perfect for the runner with a wider foot.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) is a design philosophy that helps link the shoe to the foot, enhancing a natural gait cycle from heel strike to toe off
- FluidRide™ is the latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, which provides a more responsive footbed and reduces the weight of the shoe
- FluidFit™ allows the upper to stretch in multiple directions while maintaining stretch reinforcements that adapt to the runner's foot, creating a personalized, glove-like fit
- Heel Clutching System™ is an exoskeletal heel counter that improves support around the heel and Achilles tendon
- Rear and Forefoot GEL® cushioning system helps disperse shock on the key contact points of the foot throughout your run
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System helps mild to moderate overpronators by improving stability while reducing the overall weight of the shoe
- Guidance Trusstic System® improves gait efficiency while providing a stable, midfoot platform
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner offers higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, maximum breathability and anti-microbial properties
- 10.9 oz.
- 10 mm offset
- 2E (Wide) Width