The new, lighter GEL-Fuji Sensor 3 GTX is designed to be comfortable on longer trail runs.
- Over tough terrain, it provides maximum comfort with rearfoot GEL and a double-density midsole with a softer top layer
- The newest edition also features SpEVA 45 lasting which adds even greater comfort to your trail runs
- The full contact outsole gives you a firm, assured grip with every landing. And now the outsole has a slightly lower density for even better grip
- It also provides better grip on uphill and downhill tracks with large lugs on the outsole positioned to match the angle of your foot on landing and push off
- Layered upper construction secures your midfoot and provides extra support while you run
- And there's improved upper fitting with more adaptive materials used. For more comfort, an attached tongue works like a built-in gaiter that stops mud getting in your shoe