The Babolat Play Pure Drive racket looks like a regular racket on the outside. However, sensors integrated into the handle allow players to have access to a lot of information: power, impact locator, type and number of strokes (forehand, backhand, serve, overhead smash). Babolat’s challenge has been to integrate sensors in the handle of the racket without changing the playability or the feel of the racket. The design seamlessly integrates 2 buttons and a USB port inside the butt cap without changing the performance of the racket.
- Headsize : 645cm²
- Weight : 300g / 10.6oz
- Balance : 320 mm
- Rigidity : 72 ra
- Length : 685mm / 27in
- Grip : Syntec Pro
- Grip Size : v 1 to 5
- The high performance battery allows 6 hours of playing time with a memory capacity of 150 hours of tennis game
- Pure sensations. A CDS (Cortex Dampening System) interface transmits useful information to the player and the new handle design brings that information closer to the player's hand for perfect control on every hit
- A customized performance booster. Hybrid material, combining braided carbon fibres and tungsten filaments. Main benefits: control and feel
- IOS App: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Android App: Requires Version 4.0.3 or Later