The Sher-Wood T 7000 stick is built for any type of shooter. It is a well balanced, durable stick that will help you shoot to score, and pass with feel and precision.
- Has a mid kick point shaft, with a long loading zone.
- The player can cut their stick anywhere in the top four inches of the shaft without affecting the flex of the stick.
- The shaft is compression molded, using three main layers of carbon fibre. The Tri Pli Technology has each layer on a specific angle to enable energy loading, transfer, and release.
- A perfect synergy between the weight of the blade and the weight of the shaft, allows for an optimal balance point,
- Blade is built with a high density, Vibration reducing foam core, which allows for better feel and control.
- PP88 curve pattern, which is a 1/2" mid curve.
- Lie 6
- 85 flex
- 560 grams
- 60% graphite, 40% fibreglass construction