The Lillehammer MGV+ delivers a lightweight, and versatile touring performance thanks to a 4mm sidecut and Torsion Cap construction. The MGV+ grip system excels over a variety of conditions, whether you find the groomed track or not. Bindings not included.
- Torsion Cap Construction involves a braided core covered by a cap. This form of construction allows for very durable and light construction and provides tremendous versatility in ski characteristics
- The PTex 2000 Electra Sintered Racing Base uses polyethylene pellets pressed into a hard block and cut off into thin strips. This results in a very hard base that is relatively porous and accepts glide wax well, especially after numerous applications
- The MGV+ base is a patented high-performance waxfree system that performs like a well-waxed ski The five-section pattern is less aggressive towards the tip and tail for excellent gliding properties, and has a more aggressive pattern in the mid-section to provide maximum grip
- Air W is a lightweight Madshus wood core (Multicore) with air channels cut in it to reduce the weight. It is shaped to fit the ski, minimizing the excess use of glue in the ski
- Flex: 55% of body weight
- Camber: Low/Medium height. Medium pressure zones