The GT-1000 3 GS is a supportive and well-cushioned running shoe for young athletes. This shoe features DuoMax technology to provide support and stability, while a rearfoot GEL unit works to absorb shock while running.
- An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- DuoMax - A dual-density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability
- Trusstic - Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- #M Reflectivity - Employs 45 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft platform feel
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance