The GEL-Noosa Tri 10 is a stable and well-cushioned training/racing shoe for over pronators. This shoe features a breathable upper, DuoMax technology and a Propulsion Trusstic to maximize stability and offer extraordinary support and comfort. A revised upper construction, a newly engineered mesh forefoot and a redesigned lacing system gives the GEL-Noosa Tri 10 an outstanding fit.
- Bunion Window provides a soft synthetic area on the medial forefoot, reducing the risk of irritation
- Dynamic DuoMax, an upgrade of the current DuoMax system, that distributes local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression
- Propulsion Plate special hardened unit placed in forefoot for more efficient propulsion phase
- Solyte Midsole material is lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA and improves cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle