Crown turbulators in the 460cc head help generate greater clubhead speed and ball velocity for consistently longer drives that find the fairway. The new T9S face material is strong, lightweight and thin, optimizing face deflection for even higher ball speeds and longer drives. With Trajectory Tuning + technology, you can fine-tune launch conditions using five settings and 2 full degrees of loft adjustability. The SF Tec (Straight Flight Technology) head is custom-engineered for players whose tee shots typically end up right of their intended target. The combination of a sole weight positioned closer to the heel and a lighter swing weight promotes a right-to-left ball flight to help you hit more fairways. Available in 10° and 12°.
- To generate faster clubhead speed and ball velocity for longer drives, turbulators were engineered onto the crown of the 460cc head
- A new high-strength, lightweight T9S titanium face is thinner and hotter to optimize face deflection for faster ball speeds and longer drives
- Weight savings rom the T9S titanium face help position the CG lower and farther back than any PING Driver to date.
- Adjustable hosel has the same mass and outer diameter as our fixed hosels, providing the benefits of adjustability with no sacrifice in performance
- 5 Loft Adjustability. Add or subtract either 0.6°or 1°of loft using Trajectory Tuning+ Technology.
- Engineered for players whose shots typically end up right of the intended target.
- More weight concentrated toward the heel and lighter swing weights improve shot bend to steer the ball back into the fairway
- Available in Lofts of 10°, and 12°.
- This driver comes with a wrench