The third version of the GT-1000™ elevates the series to a new echelon of technical performance, now proudly designed with Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®). The bouncy SpEVA® Midsole has been reengineered to be more protective and cushioned, while the DuoMax® Support System and Guidance Trusstic™ provide excellent support for mild to moderate overpronators.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA® Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Heel Height: 21 mm
- Forefoot Height: 11 mm