It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach. Forerunner 620 features recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate so you can train smarter. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 also gives you feedback on your running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.
- Display size, WxH 1.0" (25.4 mm) diameter
- Weight 1.5 oz (43.6 g)
- Battery Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life Up to 6 weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode
- Display resolution, WxH 180 x 180 pixels
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD 1.8" x 1.8" x 0.5" (45 x 45 x 12.5 mm)
- High-sensitivity receiver yes