GT Team Rider Rob Wise is known for his fluid style and domination of city features, making the seemingly impossible look smooth and effortless. It’s the same feel we put into his brand new signature frame, the Wise. Featuring a full CrMo frame and fork, double wall rims, and an integrated headset, this frame is ready to take to the streets.
- Frame: GT BMX Design, CR-MO Big tubes (T/T, D/T), DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT BMX Design, CR-MO Steerer, 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Crank: GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 5mm 25T AL Chain Wheel GT Design
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Rims: GT Design, Aluminum, Double Wall, 36 Hole
- Hubs: F: Alloy Body, Loose Ball 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, R: ALLOY 5PCS SEALED BEARINGS, CR-MO AXLE, 9T Cassette 36 Hole