When designing the new GEL-Nimbus® 17, ASICS opted for a little more revolution than evolution. Serious weight reduction takes centre stage, with a nearly seamless FluidFit® upper that fits and feels like a runner’s dream. The new FluidRide™ midsole and extended Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning system improve upon the already famously plush and luxurious ride. Nothing but the best would do underfoot, thus a new top-of-the-line ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner sits atop new full-length ComforDry™ lasting for the ultimate in cushioning and comfort.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases
- FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Seamless materials reduce the potential for irritation and friction
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment
- Guidance Line® Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for improved gait efficiency
- The Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- ComforDry insole features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties
- 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm