The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line, the new GEL-Resolution® 6 doesn’t disappoint. The updated version of ASICS’ most popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability.
- Flexion Fit®: proprietary upper provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® cushioning systems reduce the shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows for better movement
- Solyte® midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- P.H.F.™ (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- DuoMax® support system - a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- PGuard™ Toe Protector
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Weight: 14.2 oz.