Even great golfers have mis-hits. It’s part of the game. TaylorMade studies show that 76% of shots hit by golfers are mis-hits. So TaylorMade engineers set out to design the ultimate iron to help golfers have better mis-hits. The desired results? You’re going to hit more greens, and shoot lower scores because your misses will be better. RSi series irons feature FaceSlot technology which provides uniform flexion across the face protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-centre hits. Face Slot technology is featured in the 3-8 iron with two slots located near the heel and toe of the clubface. At address, the irons look striking and give golfers ultimate confidence.
- Face Slot technology in the 3-8 iron provide uniform flexion across the face protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-centre hits
- Improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the centre of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed on all shots
- Inverted Cone technology promotes maximum face speed and consistency
- Improved sound and feel through advanced construction and multiple dampening systems
- Reax 90 steel shaft from True Temper helps to optimize ball flight for ultimate distance and performance