The Yonex VCORE Tour G Frame Racquet is designed for truly devastating spin and powerful offensive play. The isometric frame shape increases the number of main and cross strings to increase your sweet spot by seven percent. An integrated power weight system places extra weight at the right locations to give you improved inertia. The super cushion grip offers you a comfortable feel as you play, protecting your wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-related injuries. A carbon nanotube has been inserted into the shaft to improve flexibility and hold the ball on the string bed for longer, so you’ll get incredible spin.
- Isometric frame shape is designed to increase the number of main and cross strings that intersect, increasing the sweet spot by 7%
- IPS - Integrated Power weight system places extra weight at the 3 and 9 o' clock position to give the frame a greater moment of inertia
- Super Cushion Grip: extra cushioning performance of the grip helps protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock-induced injuries
- 3D Vector Shaft for maximum face stability
- Micro Core: urethane material is positioned at 2 and 10 o'clock within the racquet frame to increase stability to allow for increased levels of spin
- Cup Stack Carbon Nanotube: inserted into the shaft to produce greater flexibility to hold the ball on the string bed for longer, resulting in greater levels of spin
- Colour: fine orange
- Head size: 97 sq. in.
- Length: 27 "
- Material: HM Graphite/ Microcore / CS Carbon nanotube
- Weight: 330 g