Years in the making, ASICS’ innovation lab is proud to present the GEL-Kinsei® 5. Designed to defy convention and engineered for ultimate performance, the GEL-Kinsei® series continues to break the mold by delivering maximum comfort and the latest technology. Each component now works even better together and with the runner’s foot. The advanced platform is now built with FluidRide construction and the new modern upper creates a nearly seamless construction, improving comfort and fit as it moves and bends with the foot through every mile.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) is ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, ASICS new Fluidride provides the ultimate combination of 20% more bounce back with a 15% weight reduction
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Discrete Heel Unit - Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Propulsion Trusstic® - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 20 mm
- Forefoot Height: 10 mm
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.