The Omega pack began as a custom pack for Elite Immortal Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMB at Mont Blanc to defend her record and first place finish. But, many of our immortals saw prototypes of this pack and wanted it too! We thought there must be more runners out there who would feel the same way about this incredibly light weight and surprisingly accommodating, pack. Though a challenge to create a pack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The Omega is a larger version of the Surge pack.
- Feather weight, large capacity pack
- Top zippered pocket for head lamp, cell phone or other supplies
- Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle, food, cell phone or other essentials and uniformly compresses with cord
- UTMB-ready: Some races require a “kit" of supplies required to be carried during the race
- Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for energy foods, trash or other gear
- Pockets and shock cord loops for trekking pole attachment
- Dual side compression with Compressi-flex™ for stable load without restricting movement
- Large hole breathable microfibre mesh for light and airy feel
- Lined Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry-free magnet closure to store your electrolyte and salt tablets
- UA signature Light weight, noise free zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers - See more at: http://ultraspire.com/product/alpha/#sthash.QwNg8n4F.dpuf
- Light weight 30D fabric for a weightless feel
- Elastic hose keeper for your reservoir hose
- Weight: 16.23 oz.
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 1 x 19 in