Drawing inspiration from CCM’s rich history and Lefevre’s designs, the new Extreme Flex II gear is at the height of innovation and technology, providing goalies with the highest-performing tools CCM have brought to the game yet. How do you make an already light and flexible pad react even quicker? Make it lighter and more flexible. Don’t just move from post to post, explode across the crease.
- POWER PUSH
- The interior of the pad has been re-engineered to offer more flexibility in every direction, allowing for better overall flex and leg & ankle movement with every push and butterfly stretch. The pad has the ability to flex in the boot area, load energy and kick back to help give the maximum transfer with every power push.
- Boot Flex - 90 degree boot flex with a torsional flex Power Push for added flexibility in every direction
- Outer Flex - A single-break in the outer flex helps with maximize coverage
- Inner Flex - The pre-curved single-break core helps to closes the 5-hole tighter and faster
- Leg/Boot Channel - Shallow and soft, the leg channel provides you with an even greater freedom of movement
- Inner Leg Channel - The tight fitting two calf straps helps to bring the pad closer to the leg for better overall control
- Leg Strap System - New single knee strap setup is weight saving
- Knee Cradle - Recessed foam provide you with a larger landing surface
- Knee Raiser - 3D injection molded EPP foam helps to seal the pad to the ice
- Thigh Protector - NHL legal thigh protector with dual HD(high density) foam thigh protection