The new 2nd Generation of the T100 introduces an even lighter, better balanced and more performing stick of its predecessor
- The Spear Shaft runs through to the heel of the blade so that the player is in constant contact with the ice, and provides better puck feel.
- The EKORE technology used in building the shafts results in incredibly light and durable shafts.
- The VRF2 blades are made by hand, and uses high performance foams and a carbon bridge that give increased durability and blade stiffness
- The Flex Free Zone allows for the player to cut their stick anywhere within the top four inches of the shaft without affecting the flex of the stick.
- Built with the True Touch Mid Kick Shaft profile for increased velocity and power.
- Built with a wider hosel to offer better protection from slashes and constant contact, as well as improved shooting accuracy.
- 75 Flex
- PP26 Stastny Curve Pattern
- 60" length
- Grip Shaft