Electrify your run in the GT-2000™ 3 Lite-Show™, constructed with highly reflective reinforcement material for improved visibility before dawn or after dusk. This special edition of the GT-2000™ series is the lightest in its history, thanks to the new Heel Clutching System™ and new FluidRide™ midsole. An updated Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System® complement the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax® to provide mild to moderate overpronators smooth support at any time of day or night.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide™ provides the ultimate combination of 20% more bounce back with a 15% weight reduction
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform comfort
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to provide midfoot structural integrity
- AHAR® - Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- DuraSponge® Outsole - A blown AHAR® rubber compound for improved cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Discrete Eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and improved upper comfort
- Reflectivity enhances visibility during low-light hours
- Weight: 10.7 oz.