Trail running shoe for the minimalist that is looking for light, flexible running shoe will exceptional traction. Designed with minimal water absorbing materials and great for the OCR racers and outdoor adventure athletes.
- Height of heel cup to reduce pressure on Achilles tendon
- Flexible midsole to keep the weight down
- Natural movement on foot - feel like socks!
- RB9X outsole is designed to grip on hard surfaces - wet or dry
- Aggressive tread pattern to steer dirt away to side channels
- Narrow racing last
- Low drop and low profile
- Quick-dry mesh lining
- EVA racing insock glued to sole
- Torsion: easy flex
- Cushioning: responsive
- Last: narrow to medium
- Weight: 200 g
- Drop: 4mm