The GEL-Noosa Tri 10 is a stable and well-cushioned training/racing shoe for over pronators. This shoe features a breathable upper, DuoMax technology and a Propulsion Trusstic to maximises stability and offer extraordinary support and comfort. The GEL-Noosa Tri 10 improves gait efficiency through the assistance of a full length Guidance Line, whilst rearfoot and forefoot GEL units attenuate shock. Furthermore, a revised upper construction, a newly engineered mesh forefoot and a redesigned lacing system gives the GEL-Noosa Tri 10 an outstanding fit.
- Bunion Window - Soft synthetic area on the medial forefoot, reducing the risk of irritation
- Dynamic DuoMax - An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for improved gait efficiency
- Propulsion Plate - Special hardened unit placed in forefoot for more efficient propulsion phase
- Solyte Midsole - Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle