The CCM Fitlite helmet features an engineered subshell created for lightweight protection. Designed to help manage multiple types of impacts by integrating CCM’s ground-breaking R.E.D. System to its innovative comfort liner. The CCM Fitlite helmet combines the advantage of a fully customizable lightweight fit with innovation in safety and protection.
Scientists indicate that brain injuries and concussions are mainly due to linear and rotational accelerations of the brain. No hockey helmet can prevent or eliminate the risk of head injury, including concussions.
- R.E.D. System:Liquid filled bladders positioned between the liner and the player’s head developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to help manage multiple types of impacts.
- Liner:Low density flexible EPP with Lycra laminated comfort cushions offers a lightweight high level of protection and a state of the art comfort.
- Microdial II:Allows a 360o wrap and adjustment for optimal fit and comfort with an occipital lock to best keep the helmet in place during play.
- Shell:Two-tone high density PE shell with PETG subshell for a lightweight protection with team customizable color.
- Fit Clips:Tool free length adjustment