The fourth version of the GT-1000™ is updated with a fresh new upper built with engineered mesh and minimal yet supportive overlay reinforcements. The bouncy SpEVA® Midsole has been engineered to be provide a smooth and cushioned ride, while the DuoMax® Support System and Guidance Trusstic™ System provide excellent support for mild to moderate overpronators.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA® Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Heel Height: 21 mm
- Forefoot Height: 11 mm