The GEL-Noosa Tri tenth generation keeps the energy amped up to encourage runners and triathletes to pick up the pace.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: This evolution of DuoMax is a recognition that each IGS component works best when it evolves from static (one big block) to dynamic – (multiple ridges). Benefits: Reduces weight; Improves comfort and ride; Maintains stability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features improved cushioning and durability
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical ﬂex outsole groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for improved gait efﬁciency.
- Seamless Upper Construction: reduces chance of irritation and improves the comfort and fit
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) (Running): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- IGS Heel Geometry: New heel set-up provides a smoother transition at first impact by engaging the Guidance Line earlier.
- IGS Dynamic Toe Off: New forefoot outsole configuration improves platform toe-off and forefoot flexibility, which in turn better encourages windlass mechanics.
- Perforated Sockliner: optimizes moisture drainage
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to improve traction even on wet surfaces
- Glow-in-the Dark Print: Designed for safety and fun
- Heel and Tongue Grips: Designed to allow faster and better access into the shoe during the all-important transition to the run stage