The pinnacle of the ASICS stability tennis line, the new GEL-Resolution® 6 doesn’t disappoint. The updated version of our most popular model features an external heel counter with a new emphasis on midfoot support and stability. In keeping with our last two versions we’ve extended our Flexion Fit® construction to the midfoot and added a lateral support brace to maximize stability while maintaining comfort. The midsole features our FluidRide® construction in the mid and forefoot which provides plush underfoot comfort.
- Flexion Fit™ proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- Women's models feature a lower density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- PGuard™ Toe Protector
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features improved cushioning and durability
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- AHAR® Plus - Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Weight: 11.6 oz.