The new GEL-FujiTrabuco™ 4 G-TX continues to offer off-road runners the balanced blend of cushioning, responsiveness, and versatile traction. The reverse lug pattern of the Trail Specific Outsole and Rock Protection Plate provide excellent protection on a variety of uneven terrains. The new upper design has been updated for a more comfortable fit and durable performance, hugging the foot with modified MONO-SOCK® construction and Heel Clutching System™.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Rock ProtectionPlate -Provides protection against stone bruises
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA® Also features improved cushioning and durability
- Lace Garage - A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed
- GORE-TEX Upper - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- MONO-SOCK® Fit System - An elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a “sock-like” fit
- Weight: 9.7 oz.