Hike into the crag and set up your belay station wearing a specialized approach shoe that features a quick-lacing system and a collapsible, kick-in back for your comfort while belaying. Crafted with highly abrasion-resistant mesh, durable rubber toe cap, recessed stitching and Vibram® soles with grippy tread.
- The Verto Approach II is ideal for early alpine starts and long approaches
- Upper: Ballistic nylon vamp mesh
- TPU midfoot-welding support
- Molded-rubber toe cap with outsole inset
- Molded EVA footbed
- Super lightweight, fully breathable, Ultra Airmesh upper
- Cord-lock lacing system for ease of use
- Rolled seams and embedded stitching for protection against abrasion
- Collapsible heel for ease of entry
- Bottom: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole
- Weight: 10.9 oz.