Peak baggers covering maximum miles in challenging conditions need the superior protection of a waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-cut hiker with CRADLE™ technology for proper stride alignment. The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. A lightweight Pebax® plate puts a little spring in your step and delivers impact protection alongside a rigid Snake Plate™ that prevents stone bruising. Best-in-class Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Mid-cut fast hiker offers premier waterproof performance and lightweight protection
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Water-resistant, minimal-weight upper material
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Reflective webbing
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- TPU Heel CRADLE™ and full-foot Pebax™ Snake Plate™ for lightweight protection with energy return
- Compression-molded, dual-durometer EVA midsole
- Weight: 14.1 oz.