Effortless rocker meets precise and poppy camber in this kid’s version of the most versatile board ever.
NOTE: Snowboard shape and graphics may vary slightly with sizes. Snowboard compatible with Burton Re:flex bindings only.
- BEND: Flying V™
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with NEW Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- FEATURES: The Channel™ and Pro-Tip™
- KEY FEATURE: THE CHANNEL - Stronger, easier, and more adjustable – The Channel™ makes this board totally compatible with any binding from most major brands. Better yet, the entire board (not just The Channel) is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- FSC Core: Forest Stewardship Council certified. Wood that has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability