A smooth and easy ride that’s gentle on your body when you’re ready to pick up the pace and pass your friends.
- BEND: NEW Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional [3-6mm Taper]
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded
- FEATURES: The Channel™ and NEW In-Mold Filet-O-Flex
- EXTRAS: Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- KEY FEATURE: Squeezebox Low - With an easier feel that requires less effort to control, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling to the progressing rider.
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- Flat Top: Perfect blend of stability and precision that camber offers, as well as the catch-free and playful personality of rocker. Turning takes very little energy and performs well in all conditions
- FSC Core: Forest Stewardship Council certified. Wood that has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability
- Squeezebox Core: Matches angles of a park rider's stance. Gives better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, smoother feel on take-offs and landings, and more natural heel side turns