A resurrection of the 1981 Burton Backhill, this ride-able piece of history is built for surfing snow in your own backyard. While this snowboard is gripped and ready to rip, it is not recommended for riding at resorts or on hardpack or icy conditions. Please consult your resort before riding The Throwback on their trails.
- Continuous rocker creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park
- The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- CORE: 5 Ply Woodcore
- Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing
- Design Features include Rope, Handle, & Pad