The new GEL-Kayano® 22 2E Wide Width is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide™ and an Ortholite X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit™ upper and Heel Clutching System™.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®)
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes
- This evolution of DuoMax® system improves stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance Line®
- Guidance Trusstic System®
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner is a premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm