Turbine™ cranks up the active look with interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium®. Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight O Matter™ and a lens shape inspired by the popular Hijinx® sunglass, its durability and performance would make a sport frame jealous.
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Unobtainium - A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
- Snagless Nose Pads - A hassle-free nose pad for women's eyewear, this patented innovation is an adjustable design that won't snag or pull your hair.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. The Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Vendor Style Number: OO9263-09