Dalbello was the winningest ski boot brand at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Winning 10 medals. Dalbello has used it’s 40+ years in boot building to develop this great freeride boot - the Lotus For intermediate to expert skiers who ski a wide variety of terrain and snow conditions at all speeds.
- Lightweight construction with warm custom I.D. liner. For Women "Adventure" skiers looking for a comfortable and precise all mountain performer.
- Cabrio 3 piece design allows for lateral support, energy transfer, smooth flex and shock absorbsion
- Contour 4 Shell fit maps the anatomical contours of the foot inside the lower shell at 4 critical fit points. Close accurate shell fit
- Kinetic Response Tongue. Highly resilient polyamide
- (P.A. nylon), flex ribbed, tongue design stays in total contact with the leg throughout flex for improved responsiveness and
- control. Interchangeable design.
- Centre Balanced Rocker Stance. Neutral, centred and more upright stance engineered to improve balance with new rockered ski shapes
- Replaceable DuraGrip toes and heels offer long life and easy walking.
- DynaLink Rearfoot Retention provides strong foothold and rear foot stability and better comfort. Less buckles to buckle
- Adjustable flex and adjustable forward lean for better fit and comfort.
- Low Contour Profile Cuff extra comfort at the top of the boot and calf area.
- I.D. Thermo MAX liner or Trufit Sport Lady liner, helps keep feet warm & dry and can be heat moulded for best fit.
- Combination of PU shell & cuff with PA Kinetic Response tongue provides performance and durability and light weight.
- Hand made in Asolo Italy
- 98mm Last
- Sizes offered: 21.0 - 26.5 mondo
- Contour 4 Shell -Fit. 4 key areas: Ankle, Heel, Navicular & 5th Metatarsal
- I.D. Thermo MAX liner or Trufit Sport Lady liner, warm & dry & heat moulded for best fit.