anon.® is the industry leader in elevated helmet performance and aesthetics. We provide optimal comfort for every winter weather condition and fuse it with the latest in stylistic embellishment technologies. From progressive design concepts to technical executions, we ensure every anon. product meets the demands of the most elite riders in the world.
- Endura- shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Built for season after season of knock-around wear and tear, this is the pinnacle in reliable protection
- Fidlock’s magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets you open it with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves—and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back. These built-in channels help to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long
- Classic fleece for optimal warmth and comfort
- All anon. helmets feature easily removable ear pads and liners making every model easily convertible for riders who want to run a beanie and goggle under their lid for that skate-inspired, ultra-low-profile look without sacrificing comfort
- Weight: 525 g.