anon.® is the industry leader in elevated helmet performance and aesthetics. We provide optimal comfort for every winter weather condition and fuse it with the latest in stylistic embellishment technologies. From progressive design concepts to technical executions, we ensure every anon. product meets the demands of the most elite riders in the world.
- Boa® technology allows for easy, on-the-fly micro adjustments with just a turn of the dial. anon’s Boa powered fit systems smoothly distributes pressure for all-day comfort, without adding any bulk to your kit.
- In-mold helmets fuse a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for the best in comfort with a sleek, low profile fit and feel
- anon. has partnered with Fidlock®, the award-winning designer of a new breed of ultra-fast and -secure fasteners. Fidlock’s magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets you open it with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves—and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding
- Control your helmet climate with the one-handed convenience of anon’s active venting. Easily fine-tune your temperature-open for maximum airflow, closed for keeping warmth in, or anywhere in between
- Women’s specific liner with a silky feel that won’t pill, designed for premium warmth and comfort
- All anon. helmets feature easily removable ear pads and liners making every model easily convertible for riders who want to run a beanie and goggle under their lid for that skate-inspired, ultra-low-profile look without sacrificing comfort
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Weight: 410 g